At dcVAST our customer and employee focused culture is why our customers and employees never leave.
We have a lot of fun at dcVAST. Team building and employee recognition events at Wrigley Field, Kane County Fairgrounds and Soldier Field are common. Bowling and Whirylball all company meetings are always a blast. In 2010 we had an all employee recognition night at Game #5 of the Stanley Cup Championship.
dcVAST provides comprehensive healthcare benefits for its’ employees and their families. Profit sharing, tuition reimbursement and 401(k) plans are also included in the benefits package. We even have a fitness and gaming room on site.
dcVAST is great, family, friendly place to work. We work hard and enjoy sharing our successes with our extended families.
Position open: Wednesday, May 01, 2013 - Thursday, May 01, 2014
dcVAST provides cutting-edge IT services and IT infrastructure management services. We build robust systems that are simple, secure and serviceable. Our IT infrastructure support and IT services expertise can help companies reduce costs and increase effectiveness today, tomorrow and into the future.
Keeping our customers satisfied while providing a progressive work environment is our passion. Through our talented associates, we provide our clients with creative and innovative solutions to meet their business needs. dcVAST offers a family culture that fosters commitment. The end result is great customer service, high technical competence and a place where our associates are allowed to reach their fullest potential.
The Solution Architect team supports the sales organization in understanding customer requirements and developing solutions to satisfy those requirements. This position requires a broad range of experience and skills including the following:
· Sales Support – Ability to team with sales personnel in engaging with customers and prospects to understand their business and application environment. Explain relevant technology to address their requirements and to develop a solution to solve those requirements. Create and present a proposal and to the customer with an emphasis on driving dcVAST service opportunities. Participate in account review and planning activities.
· Customer & Vendor Events – Lead in planning and executing customer and partner events including webinars, product announcements seminars.
· Vendor Relations – Establish relationships and maintain visibility with vendor partners. Understand vendor certification requirements and help direct dcVAST certification efforts.
· Technology Direction – Maintain industry awareness and help develop dcVAST technology direction and implementation plan. Understand customer technology directions and how this meshes with industry trends and directions.
· Service Practice – Participate in developing dcVAST services in accordance with company objectives and directions. This includes infrastructure assessments, statements of work, Cloud delivery, and Infrastructure As A Service opportunities.