A Live Webinar:
Navigating The "Storage Cloud."
Creating a business case and a success path for storage, backup and disaster recovery in the cloud.
Date: October 13, 2011
Time: 10:00 am CDT
Duration: 45 minutes, Q&A at the end
Cost: No charge
Registration is Closed
Storage and the cloud are a natural fit. In fact, backing up data offsite has changed the dynamics of storage. However, many companies are concerned about the costs and risk of off-site storage.
Enlightened IT professionals understand that 24x7 accessibility and performance is more important than location, but – ¬as you know – creating a business case for moving into the "storage cloud" is not just a matter of determining the cost per gigabyte.
This live webinar will use real-world case studies to provide…
- best practices for developing your storage cloud plan;
- tips to maximizing ROI over time by minimizing initial and operational costs;
- matching your desired performance, scalability and security needs with the capabilities of the provider’s file system and services; and
- solutions and strategies for storage, replication, backup, and disaster recovery.
If your company is thinking about moving into the storage cloud or if your staff is burning more and more time (and money) on backup and monitoring, spend an hour learning what the experts suggest when it comes to moving into the "storage cloud."
Attendees will gain the following insights:
- Creating the business case for your "storage cloud"
- Best-practices for choosing and implementing the correct solution
- Potential hurdles and hazards ¬– and how to avoid them
- Disaster recovery strategies for a cloud-based world
- David Cintron, Delivery Manager Support Services - dcVAST
- Ken Zarrabi, Sr. Storage Management Manager - Huawei Symantec